GDPR Privacy Notice
To offer you the best care we are required to hold and process personal information
● Full personal health history details, including all contact details which you have provided to us
● The contents of any health-related correspondence both by email and paper
● Test Results provided to us by yourself and others requested by you whilst you are a patient
● Any other correspondence relating to your treatment provided by you or other practitioners with your consent
How and why will we use this personal data?
· provide you with the information, product or service you have requested from us, including such
· things, specific events that we run, merchandise from our online shop, responding to your enquiries
· provide you with other information which we feel may interest you. This may include newsletters.
· analyse and understand how people use our websites and digital products so we can improve and
· personalise the experience for users and reflect your preferences and previous interactions;
· provide you with information about carefully selected third party events, products, campaigns and
· notify you about changes to our services;
· administer and process payments you make for products, services
· verify your identity where required to use some of our services and benefits;
· comply with applicable laws and regulations and requests from statutory agencies including for
· such purposes as health and safety; the detection and prevention of crime and safeguarding; and
· carry out any obligations or provide you with any other services, functionality or content which you specifically request or agree to
GDPR gives you the following rights:
• The right to be informed:
To know how your information will be held and used (this notice).
• The right of access:
To see our records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
• The right to rectification:
To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”):
For you to request us to erase any information we hold about you if you ask us not to hold it anymore
• The right to restrict processing of personal data:.
You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information
• The right to data portability: under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
• The right to object:.
To be able to tell us you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
• Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
We collect your data automatically via cookies when you visit our website, in line with cookie settings in your browser. When you visit our website there is certain information that we may automatically collect, whether or not you decide to use our services. This includes your IP address, the date and the times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you browse its content. We will also collect data from you when you contact us via the website.